I’ve decided to try doing a blog challenge I saw somewhere (probably Pinterest) that is 31 days long. Each day is a different topic to write about so I thought I’d do it for March. Of course, I already forgot to start it yesterday, so I’m doing #1 and #2 together.
The first challenge was to post an intro and a recent photo. My intro is above, so here is a recent photo:
#2 – 20 facts about me
1. I love lighthouses
2. I love animals, but none more than my cats
3. I’m obsessed with music, if you couldn’t tell by my Friday posts
4. I can be quite toasty in a penguin huddle
5. I’m married to a cross between Mary Poppins and Martha Stewart. I’m very lucky.
6. I’m so paranoid about losing my phone that I will periodically tap my purse or pocket, wherever it happens to be living at the moment just to make sure it’s still there, even if I haven’t take it out in a while.
7. I hate my foods to touch on my plate, but I love shepherd’s pie. Only certain foods can go together on my fork.
8. I have a worry stone and worry shell. The stone lives in my purse so I have it at all times and the shell lives on my computer at work.
9. I don’t take compliments well
10. I love making spreadsheets, maybe a little too much
11. I love to do lists and crossing things off them when they’re done
12. I’m an old soul and feel like I should have grown up in a different decade, like maybe the 50s
13. On that same note, I’m a huge tech fan and love my “toys”, hence why my FIL calls me “Gadget”
14. Salty ocean air is the best smell in the world
15. I suck at being creative, but I can follow instructions with the best of them, hence my artwork lately
16. When I was younger, I never wore my hair up. Now, I never wear it down because I can’t stand it touching my neck anymore. My OCD changed on that one!
17. I can’t stand when my inbox fills up, yet I email myself reminders for things constantly because it’s what I look at most often.
18. I have everything organized on my desk at work in a certain way and heaven help the person that tries to move anything
19. My favorite color is blue, doesn’t matter what shade
20. My tshirt drawers are all organized by colors