1. Are you named after anyone? I’m named after my great-great-grandfather. Yes, grandfather.
2. When was the last time you cried? Watching a re-run of NCIS – when Ducky had his heart attack after HQ was blown up.
3. Do you have kids? Not yet
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I might, but I’m too shy and untrusting so I’m not sure I’d be my own friend! LOL
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Never….
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Hell to the no!
7. What’s your favorite cereal? I’m not a huge cereal person, but I like Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? I tend to notice eyes first
9. What is your eye color? Hazel – but they change color depending on my mood. When I’m happy, Tara calls them my sunflower eyes.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? I love both, but I’d probably lean more towards happy endings.
11. Favorite smells? Ocean, rain, Yankee Candles (too many to list, please don’t make me), fresh baked cookies, or cake, or cupcakes…baked goods of any kind basically!
12. Summer or winter? I’d rather pick fall, but if I have to choose from these two – summer
13. Computer or television? Computer – you can always turn it into a TV!
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? San Diego, CA
15. Do you have any special talents? Useless trivia – especially music and movie related
16. Where were you born? Weymouth, MA
17. What are your hobbies? Making playlists, running, hiking
18. Do you have any pets? 2 amazing cats, Flynn and Delilah
19. Favorite movie? Don’t make me do it!!! Used to be Empire Records (which is still a huge favorite), but lately it’s been Pitch Perfect. Sensing the music theme here??
20. Do you have any siblings? One younger brother